Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We are here! The trip was wild, ended up taking a train from Almaty due to weather and traveled 60 hours straight, but it was worth it to have Hannah in my arms.  She is very alert and not very delayed that I can tell.  Shymkent is AMAZING and so much fun. Today we are with our peace corps friends, we went to the mall, dinner, and to a womens group meeting at a local college.  Tomorrow is more Hannah!!  Everyone here is so nice and cool!  Erin

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

8 comments:

Becki Stone said...

Yay!!!!! She is beautiful! Enjoy!

Sara said...

Erin- she is beautiful and you look so happy! Congrats :)

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Your daughter is beautiful! She'll look great in her Bengals gear! :-) So thrilled to be following along, and so happy for you both!!

Lou Ann said...

Congratulations Mama!!! You just glow and Hannah is adorable. I love her big Kazakh eyes!!I'm so glad everything is going well even if the last leg of your journey was not what you'd planned. Enjoy your time getting to know your daughter!

Lou Ann & Lexie too

Jim and Michelle said...

Hurry! You are there! She is so adorable! Blessings to you both!

Kelly and Sne said...

Yay! Great that you arrived safe and sound and have met your daughter-to-be. She is just precious. I am amazed at how much she looks like you - definately YOUR daughter. I am SO very happy for you. Happy bonding!

sabarter said...

OMG!! How did I miss all of this? I am such a sucky blog friend.

She is beautiful. Shymkent? I am so behind, and excited for you and just can't believe it. So, so happy for you. Lots of love to you.

P.S.
I'm lovin that dog!

sabarter said...

OMG!! How did I miss all of this? I am such a sucky blog friend.

She is beautiful. Shymkent? I am so behind, and excited for you and just can't believe it. So, so happy for you. Lots of love to you.

P.S.
I'm lovin that dog!