Friday, February 12, 2010

Things are going well in Shymey

I have absolutely no idea if these are posting or not, so I am going to only blog every couple of days, and mostly I will send emails.  Blogspot is a nightmare over here, but everything else is wonderful.  Today is bonding day 4,  and I will post some pics.  Hannah is amazing, I took a video of her looking at books with me and she is actually turning the pages.  I think she is very advanced for 7 mos!!!  But of course, I may be the tiniest bit biased.  We got to take her outside, her first time seeing snow as well!! That was amazing, she was in awe.  On Monday, we are going to get to feed her.  We are enjoying our time here as well.  Balzan, our translator, is taking us to a bazaar next week, and last night we went out with the peace corps friends again, and met Joe, who is from Mason Ohio 15 minutes from where I live. It really is a small, small, world.  Tonight we are having some friends over to our apartment for dinner, movies, and games.  We were invited to a rock concert as well, but opted out this time.  There is a very cool park near where we are staying I want to get some pictures of that as well.  That is all for now, enjoy the pics...if anyone can even read this...  







Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I just love that photo of her reading a book. She is such a beautiful healthy looking (chunk!) little girl! You are blessed!

Best, Pam and Nicholas (b. Ust Kam 7/10/05; a. 4/12/06) who are waiting for Nicholas' baby sister to be ready for us to come get her!

Janet said...

blog is working great. love keeping up with you Great Adventure. Enjoy this time with Hannah - free from work, phone and all of the other things in life that keep us so busy!

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Wow, Hannah looks so alert and curious. You better watch out! I bet you'll be chasing her all over while laughing the whole way. I'm so thrilled for you. Take care, Susan from Austin

Kelly and Sne said...

Glad things are going well. Hannah is just precious! And you sound like you've got quite the social life going over there! You're not going to want to come home. I see snow - is it cold?