Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday mom!!!  Missing you and hope you have a great day!!  We will be home soon -- Sunday as a matter of fact. All is well here in Shymkent, I am getting ready for court and tying up loose ends.  I saw Hannah this morning as usual, and she was in a very good mood, very tolerant of me dressing her up in several outfits.  We brought a farm game and she was fascinated with the animal sounds.  I also noticed her imitating clapping on my hand today. It's hard to say goodbye at the end of the visits, I can't wait to have her home forever!!!  After the baby house we went out to lunch with a friend -- it is BEAUTIFUL here, sunny and warm today.  Then we went to our friend's school, and met with the 7th and 8th grade girls.  They were hilarious!!  We told them we were from the states and there first question was "Have you seen Twilight?" " Do you like Jacob or Edward?!"  Thank goodness I read the books!!  We then walked through Central Park and got ice cream cones and sat outside to eat them, which got me thinking about how I can't wait to take Hannah to Flubs (this ice cream place back home) and get her her first cone.  Anyway, that is it from here, I will update you all after court is done.  Paka, Erin 


Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

2 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

Good luck with court tomorrow!

Lou Ann said...

Best of luck tomorrow Erin at court. I'm sure it will go well!!

Lou Ann & Lexie too