Friday, March 5, 2010

The judge said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Hannah,
Today we became a family.  Aunt Elizabeth and I woke up early and headed to the court house.  The judge was an hour late but the hearing only lasted a half hour.  I gave my speech and he asked some questions, then left for a while.  We headed to the baby house to see you, and on the way there, a phone call.  He signed the decree!!!!  Now we wait for the 14 day appeal period to be over, your passport and visa to be issued, and then home forever!! Hannah Elizabeth, I am proud to be your mom and you were worth the wait!!!! 


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

4 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

Yay! Congratulations again!

Safe travels home and I hope you are soon back to bring your daughter home.

Lou Ann said...

Oh Congratulations Erin & Hannah!!! What a great day. Another family is born!

I hope the flight home and the time without Hannah goes quickly.

Safe travels,
Lou Ann & Lexie too

Janet said...

What a great day! Grant, Molly and I can't wait to meet her. Molly was trying on clothes for me to weed out the small stuff and I put several cute ones aside for Hannah! See you very soon.

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes from Austin. I'm absolutely thrilled for you. Take care and safe travels. Susan