Friday, June 10, 2011

2 Year Old (almost) Pictures
































My super amazing friend Kim Butterfield started a photography business and to build up her portfolio, she offered to take some pictures of Hannah.  I personally know Kim's raw talent and attention to detail, but I was totally blown away by these shots and had to share.  Here is her contact info for anyone interested in hiring her!  She gets two thumbs up from this very satisfied customer!!!  Kim Butterfield -- phone -- 513.218.4802 email -- KimBfield@gmail.com

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Just beautiful my friend....I just don't tire of peeking at them!

Tyler was peeking too....he said & I quote: "there's my friend Hannie"....makes my heart sing!

:)

Lisette said...

Love the ones of the two of you sitting on a chair. If that's not true love, I don't know what is. And eating ice cream double fisted?Thata girl!

Jim and Michelle said...

Now before anyone gets any ideas.... this little Kaz cutie is already spoken for! Her marriage has been "arranged" by her mother. She's got a "younger" guy that is in love with her! :-)

Lou Ann said...

Just beautiful both Mother & Daughter!! So very sweet and funny and full of love. I'm sure your friend will be very successful.

Hey - I just heard that Kazapalooza is going to be in Ohio next year. Is it true and if so where? Anywhere near Cincinnati? I sure hope so. And you should book your friend now to come and take family photos!

Lou Ann & Lexie too

McCloud-Land said...

Love the Pictures, they are absolutely beautiful!!

Kelly and Sne said...

Those photos really are amazing. Hopefully she can be the "official photographer" of Kazapalooza 2012!