Friday, April 2, 2010

Back to Kazland!! But not for a few weeks....

Just heard from the agency, I am to be back in Kaz in 21 days.  Bummed I can't go sooner, but I knew with Nauryz (a 5 day holiday!!)  and the consulate switching offices that it might be delayed.  I am so happy I will see Hannah soon, but I am very sad Jaime (Hannah's aunt Jaimima) won't be able to go with us to pick her up.  She is starting nursing school that week.  Elizabeth will be going (sent visa's in today) and we are hoping cousin Stacie, who is a flight attendant, will be meeting us in Frankfort this time around for the return trip.  We are also hoping to be able to see our amazing PCV friends again!! We will have a few days in Almaty, what are the must see attractions? Anyone else going to be there around then? 

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! You're traveling back THIS month! (Which is what you hoped and expected of course, but it's wonderful to finally get it confirmed!)

Cyndi1 said...

I'm so happy for you guys can't wait to meet her Erin....Have a safe trip:)

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Great news, Erin!!! Sorry for the slight delay, but it's so awesome that you have a travel date!!

Kelly and Sne said...

Man! 21 days is a long time to wait! But happy that you have a date to look forward to. Yay!

Kjersten, Steve, Aitugan & Nurai said...

Sorry to hear you won't be able to get back more quickly to get your adorable little girl, but at least you have a date to count down to. I hope you can keep your mind occupied so these few weeks don't seem like absolute torture. We'll be thinking of you!!!

lisa said...

Do I have your email? can you email me at Lsbblues@aol.com? thanks!
Lisa

lisa said...

Yeah!!!

marsrob said...

YAY!!!!!!