Friday, November 21, 2008

The Names!!!

"Blood is thicker than water, but love is thicker than both...."

So far the front runners are.....

Dominic (means belonging to God) Stephen
Nathaniel John
Liam Patrick
Christian Ryan
Garrett
Gavin
Jonah
Owen
Josiah
Connor

There is only one girl name. It is a secret.


According to Ancient Chinese proverb, there is an invisible red thread that connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

WOW erin!! i had no idea! Good luck with everything. I'll be following your blog to see the updates!
P.S. I like them all but Liam, Owen and Dominic are my favorites!

Wisprunner said...

Hey! You started a blog. I know I am slow to find out! I am so excited to follow your journey. You chose an amazing country and you will not be sorry. It is a great choice! I have so much to share when I return.
Shauna

chiefsanman said...

I offer the name cheyanne for the girl